Analyst Financial Risk Management (Academic Part-Time Job)
Risk Management consulting is a complex financial profession. It takes a special kind of person to engage, listen and advise financial institutions. We are recruiting for students that are in the final years of their quantitative study who are interested in working on live client projects alongside our consultants that involve statistical techniques and financial risk related complexities.
Who we are
Zanders is a specialized international consultancy firm, advising global organizations within treasury management, risk management and corporate finance. With over 130 consultants supporting blue-chip companies, our clients choose Zanders because of our specialist and trend setting ideas surrounding financial solutions. For our growing office in the Netherlands, we are hiring for students who are available at least 2 days a week to support our consultant as well as the opportunity to write your thesis at a leading risk management consultancy.
The absolute must haves…
- Working towards an academic Master’s degree in Econometrics, Quantitative Finance, Actuarial Science, Risk Management or equivalent.
- A passion for problem solving, advising and client facing projects.
- An interest in risk management, financial markets and economic change, with a flair for quantitative analysis and modelling.
- Actively seeking a part time opportunity that involves responsibility, pro-activity and team work.
What we offer in return for your dedication…
- An insight into consulting within financial risk management. Working alongside professionals and specialists within this area of expertise.
- Participation in knowledge-sharing sessions and social activities.
- Opportunity to write your thesis as well as long term employment after graduation.
- A lively and enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people.
To apply for this job, please send in your CV, and corresponding motivation, to our recruiter,
For more information about this role, please contact Liza Wyatt by phone on +31 35 692 89 89.