Consultant Financial Risk Management (Starter)
Zanders is a leading international consultancy firm focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. To work out of our Dutch office we are recruiting for an ambitious Consultant who would like to focus their career in developing skills within risk technology and implementations.
As a Consultant in the Risk Management Systems advisory team you will typically work at client site selecting and implementing risk management systems that fit the organizational needs and processes effectively. Projects are both short and long term and cover a range of advisory solutions surrounding financial risk management.
Activities and Responsibilities
- Supporting activity surrounding the selections, implementations and functional tests of risk management systems at its early stages through to go live and beyond
- Implementing chosen solutions. This will involve customizing, modelling and programming
- Quantitative analysis of system and reports as well as system validation
- Assist in market and product development and the definition of best practices for our FI clients
- Participate in the internal knowledge delegation sessions and help provide (internal) training
- Primarily focused on the Dutch client base of Zanders; as such frequent local travel is required
- Completed MSc in Finance, Econometrics, Computer Science, Business Informatics or any other majors within an analytical/quantitative related field of study
- Demonstrable motivations and skills to work in consulting with a passion for content, problem solving and managing client needs
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Zanders and our Culture
Zanders employs over 130 people who operate from our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom and Switzerland. The company has a diversified client portfolio consisting of multinationals, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGOs. Zanders encourages its employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions via training opportunities and further education. We offer the possibility to specialize and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from an early stage. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between our consultants from various departments.
Would you like to apply for this role?
To apply for this role please send in your CV and corresponding motivation directly to our Corporate Recruiter, email@example.com.