- Interships & Traineeships
IRI Nederland (IRI) is an international supplier of market information, solutions and services that helps their customers in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) branch to become successful on a marketing and sales perspective. IRI works for important retailers and manufacturers. Combining sales data of retailers and shopper research IRI delivers a unique combination of market information and issue-oriented analyses and advice to make information quickly and easily accessible.
Suppliers in FMCG face huge challenges. They are under constant pressure to increase margins, revenues and market share. Consumers have an increasingly number of options to choose from. IRI provides the solutions that suppliers need to be able to win their market share eventually.
IRI provides its clients worldwide growth by indicating most important factors and by clarifying how this influences the field of sales and marketing.
We are looking for interns that are eager to gain experience. You will learn a lot by working with many diverse FMCG companies and retailers; from huge multinationals to small family companies.
You will support the Insights Consultants of the department Global Analytics & Shopper Research with the preparation and delivery of shopper research and analytical studies, such as price elasticity. It concerns projects for the Dutch market, but also projects in Scandinavia and Poland are run by the Dutch team.
Your activities include:
- Data preparation: convert available sales, promotion and media data into input formats in Excel, which can be used in our models and the collection of additional external information (CBS)
- Support the consultants with designing final presentations about the results for both analytical and shopper studies
- Elaborate questionnaires for shopper research
Required competencies and skills:
- Relevant University education – Marketing, Econometrics, Market research
- Result orientated
- Interest in FMCG
- Knowledge about modelling preferred
- High analytical skills
- Accurate, consistent, team player, flexible
- Healthy curiosity
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English
What can you expect from us?
A dynamic company with a collegiate atmosphere in which passion, joy and performance are central
An alternating function, challenging with room for own initiative
Internship reward, which is in conformity with the market
Room and support for personal and subject-specific development
Become part of the team of worldwide professionals in the field of FMCG. IRI is an inspiring place to work.
Apply or questions?
Do you have questions about the internship possibilities at IRI or do you want to apply directly? Send your CV together with a short motivation to one of our HR Director: Erika van den Heuvel (Erikavanden.Heuvel@iriworldwide.com) and she will contact you.