Ski Trip 2016 April 2nd - 9th, 2016
Dear Scope Vectum members,
We are really excited to announce the first ever Vectum Ski-Trip which will take place from 2-April 2016 to 9-April 2016. We’re going to the French Village of Val Thorens, the highest skiing village in Europe. Val Thorens is located in “les Trois Vallées” which is the largest connected skiing area in the world with over 600Km of pistes and more than 200 lifts. So no excuses, no matter if you are a beginner or a complete powder hound, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
The cost will be 500 Euros, which includes a:
- Premium bus trip from Maastricht to Val Thorens (and back)
- 5 nights stay at “Temples Du Soleil” (which is directly next to the piste)
- Ski pas for the Val Thorens Area (140km) for 6 days (This can be
upgraded for 50 Euro to include the whole “les Trois Vallées” area)
- Half-Pension (meaning breakfast and Dinner is included everyday)
It is understandable that some of you may feel hesitant to book a vacation during a resit week, so we are planning this trip as follows:
We Currently Have 20 Spaces Available
- If you fear a resit but still want to come, you can let us know before hand and in the event you can’t go, you will only be charged 75 Euro. However anyone that guarantees they will go gets priority over you for going on the trip.
- If you guarantee to come (even in the event of a resit), before the Vectum deadline, then you have a guaranteed spot on the trip
- In the event that you can’t/don’t want to go anymore for any other reason then the exam, you will still be expected to pay for the trip.
Vectum Ski Committee
P.S. For prices for other options, please look at the pictures.