Ski Trip 2017 April 7th - 16th, 2017
We are really excited to announce the second Vectum Ski Trip which will take place from 7th of April 2017 to 16th of April 2017. We’re going to the French village of Val Thorens, the highest skiing village in Europe. Val Thorens is located in “les Trois Vallées” which is the largest connected skiing area in the world with over 600 km of pistes and more than 200 lifts. So no excuses, no matter if you are a beginner or a complete powder hound, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
The cost will be 425 euros, which includes:
- Premium bus trip from Maastricht to Val Thorens (and back)
- 7 nights stay at “Résidence Dôme de Polset ”
- 6 day ski pass for the entire Les Trois Vallées area (more than 600 km) for 6 days (This can be upgraded to a 7 or 8 day pass both for Val Thorens only (about 140 km) or the Les Trois Vallées area)
Please refer to the attached photos for further information. Note that there’s no breakfast/lunch included. We are currently looking into food package options but that will be decided/added at a later stage.
There’s also the possibility to arrange a travel insurance for the skiing trip. Please contact us if you want to find more about that insurance.
It is understandable that some of you may hesitate to book a trip during the resit week, so we have arranged it as follows;
- If you fear a resit but you still want to join, you can still sign up and will only be charged 75 euros if you have a resit. Note that other students who can fully commit get priority though.
- If you guarantee to join (even in case of a resit), then you will have a guaranteed spot on the trip.
- In case you can’t or don’t want to go anymore for any other reason than a resit, you will still be expected to pay the full price.
If you have any further questions please feel free to ask us!
Vectum Ski Trip committee
Eric, Lukas, Merit